[Artemisia] Period Sweets

Sondra Gibson sgibson at edulog.com
Wed Aug 29 10:08:30 CDT 2007

Um - despite what anyone says, with the proper care and attention it *is*
possible to make excellent custard on an electric range.  Not that it's
ideal.  I much prefer gas.  But I have made many, many good boiled custards
on my electric stove over the years.  (burned a few, too - ya gotta be
*really* careful)  As long as you have a good heavy pot, and don't get
distracted, it's certainly possible.

Gefjon