[Artemisia] Desserts and stories

Catriona A. Morganosa catriona_a_morganosa at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 29 15:01:43 CDT 2007

'Fraid it's true, Haakon. You would have to decide which of those two ladies
you would like to keep company with, although I would suspect Morgan would
recommend Tangl, being as she is his sister. One never can account for
taste, though only those who keep THAT woman's company should have to atone
for it.

Stepana Catriona Morganosa, OP

"Hey, so, are you guys in a play or something?"
"Wait, you can see us?"