[Artemisia] Kumis Breath

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 29 17:48:16 CDT 2007

You want to accuse Tamar of having Kumis breath?  Or you want to HAVE Kumis breath?  'Cuz, I gotta say, for you, Kumis breath might be an improvement. ;-D

See, now you can accuse me of insulting you, then judicially beat up on my champion (as much as I wish it could be just you and me bashing it out, man do I miss fighting these days).

Morgan Blaidd Du,
mka Morgan Wolf
Damn Vicar Archery and Stuff
www.damnvicar.com