[Artemisia] Drachetod Demo

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 29 17:51:05 CDT 2007

Rena,

Best of luck with the demo, I hope all goes well and that a HUGE number of Artemisians show up to support you.  Please remind Jamie that I need a *full* report afterwards, including number of people, things done, media contact if any, etc.

Morgan Blaidd Du,

Deputy Kingdom Seneschal- Branch Development