[Artemisia] Kumis Breath

Tamar Black Sea tamar at coteduciel.org
Wed Aug 29 18:18:32 CDT 2007

*******Warning: Personna Play back at you Dude :-) *******

Sir Landolf,

I am *SHOCKED*, yes shocked at your unfounded accusation!

This will not stand. This accusation will be resolved according to
ancient custom, by Judicial Combat upon the field of Honor...That is, if
Sir Landolf has any honor :-) .

I also, beg His Majesty to arbitrate this matter at His earliest
convenience.

Yours in Innocent Service,
Tamar Black Sea

***********Personna Play Out. (No animals were harmed in the making of