[Artemisia] Kumis Breath

Jamukha Batu jamukha at coteduciel.org
Wed Aug 29 18:37:54 CDT 2007

Sir Landolf, you got my attention!

I, the Honorable Lord Jamukha Batu, take great offense to this baseless
accusation. In it you insult my lady. Thus, I accuse the Baron of taking
advantage of our Crown's good nature by raising such an unfounded charge
for the purposes of an insult. I will attend Harvest War, where, this
Mongol will put this Christian Pole back in his place. I will fight for
the honor of my lady.

As for the pseudo-charge of killing Christians; I ask this, how many
fellow Christians did Landolf fall in his time? Is there any armored
fighter who has not killed a Christian?

Until Harvest War....