[Artemisia] Deputy Rapier and C & T Marshals

AzirLt at aol.com AzirLt at aol.com
Wed Aug 29 22:38:38 CDT 2007

Greetings Artemisia

I am pleased to announce that I now have two new deputies. The  Northern
Kingdom Deputy for all of Montana is Lord Cormac MaTaran  AKA  Cormac the
Barbarian, and for the C&T Deputy, Master Don Guillaume dela  Rapiere will be handling
the Cut & Thrust program. If you have any questions  or need anything just
ask me or my deputies. I thank you both for stepping up  and taking on the job.
I am sure that with your help we will continue to help  Rapier grow in this
great kingdom.

Yours in  Service of the Dream
Maestro Don Azir de  Lucera
OP,DWS,KRM,KYCM