[Artemisia] Coronation Desserts and periodness

Signy Gydadottir signyg at mindspring.com
Thu Aug 30 07:58:37 CDT 2007

As I haven't seen a response yet to Lady Kelwin regarding the periodness
of the desserts at Coronation, I will chime in with what I remember her
beautiful Highness saying during the closing court at Midge Marsh
Melee...And I quote (well not really)...That Her Highness deemed it Her
privilege to declare that the desserts do NOT need to be period, just
your favorite. I also remember the first post of this thread which was
desserts with the hopefully exclusion of such absolutely mundane
desserts as Oreo's...

YIS
Signy
Maker of a to die for rum cake...