[Artemisia] Artemisia Digest, Vol 47, Issue 57

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Thu Aug 30 08:10:51 CDT 2007

<giggle> I may be wrong about that, too, you know...or perhaps, out of date.  School was a loooong time ago for me.  At any rate, your points were clear, with or without punctuation.  I'm actually more likely to wince at misspellings--just ask Gefjon.  She refers to me as her "walking dictionary."  ;o)
--Maire