[Artemisia] Artemisia Digest, Vol 47, Issue 57

KyneWynn kynewynn at sfcn.org
Fri Aug 31 15:14:39 CDT 2007

So now I'm totally curious and I have to look it up -- but it wasn't in my
Merriam-Webster Dictionary of American Usage.  Okay-- more research later,
for now, back to fussy grandbaby.  Where did you learn this?  Sources?
(Cause now I'm curious.)

KyneWynn
(who is also known to her children as a walking dictionary)