[Artemisia] Picking linguistic nits OP

Stephanae Baker stephanae at countryrhoades.net
Thu Aug 30 13:12:02 CDT 2007

Oh, that's much funnier. It does seem somewhat impractical though.
Combating the decay (and accompanying smell) would require a whole
new technology, you'd think. It also seems like it'd be a somewhat
flimsy material to work with. I'm not good at physics, though. I'm
sure someone smarter than me could figure out how to make it all work.

Belladonna