[Artemisia] Insurrection question

Sarah Natividad sarah.natividad at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 14:24:45 CDT 2007

OK, I've got a question about Insurrection.  Since I live a small finite
number of blocks from the Insurrection site, I don't feel a need to drag out
the tent and camp, so I figure I ought to pay the day trip fee.  But I'm
planning on being there all the days (except for the few hours I have to go
do my mundane job), so do I have to pay that day trip fee for each day, e.g.
$8 x 3 days x all my family members? Or do I pay it once and it counts for
all the days?

Thanks,
(trying on the name to see if it fits) Leonor da Costa

--
Sarah Natividad
http://curiousworkmanship.etsy.com