[Artemisia] Insurrection question

Ellisif in Sleggja elsbet1 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 30 15:14:38 CDT 2007

The 'camping fee' is actually the weekend site fee (it should be re-labled, thanks for bringing that to our attention).  The 'day trip' fee applies to those who come for Saturday only.

For example, my lord husband and I are going to Harvest War this weekend, but we're staying a local inn, not camping.  We'll pay the weekend site fee though, because we'll be there both Saturday and Sunday to participate in all the fun there is to be had.

Hope this helps to clarify, and we look forward to seeing you there!

HL Ellisif
Seneschal
Shire of Arrows' Flight