[Artemisia] Jan 10th 2008

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 10 11:53:28 CST 2007

Perfectly reasonable assumption, Oh Beauteous Excellency,  but IIRC one of the 54 counties in Montana is Weber (or Webber, pronounced "web-er" unlike yours), and there are Washington's and 25th's in just about every city, I thought some clarification might help.  Hate to see people showing up to the right address in the wrong city.

Morgan