[Artemisia] the bad weather blues

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 10 12:12:09 CST 2007

In a related note, Tanglsis, you thoroughly enjoyed your portion of Constance's 1994 Raspberry Mint Metheglin, while the nose was rather medicinal, as is common with metheglin,, tasting gave a very slight mint start, sweet body, a nice tart raspberry finish, with a bit more raspberry in a subtle after-taste.
Therasia, you noted all of that, then gulped your portion down.

(one of the other) Morgan (s)