[Artemisia] the bad weather blues

Catriona A. Morganosa catriona_a_morganosa at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 11 08:12:30 CST 2007

Thank good ness for that! I was really hoping I would. The raspberry part
was enticing but the mint part tends to put me off in many cases. I'm glad I
actually enjoyed it! However, I will say that it was only because I am so
very fond of all Constance's work that I held far less trepidation for
tasting her work.

Still, glad to know my more refined palate (i.e. Morgan and Teresia) got to
do my sampling!

Tanglmissedyou

Stepana Catriona Morganosa, OP

"They can gnaw a man in half in 30 seconds."
"Ew! Who times that?"