[Artemisia] address listings

Higgins, Elaine Elaine.Higgins at mso.umt.edu
Mon Dec 17 08:49:47 CST 2007

There hasn't been a Kingdom directory for about 8 years now.  It proved
to be too difficult to obtain info. for it, not to mention the
prohibitive cost of printing it.  I tried to e-mail data (what I had) to
individual groups, with the intent that they distribute it locally, but
that fizzled quickly.  So now you have to rely on the info. individual
groups maintain -- and not all do so.  Some are in electronic form, and
some in paper.  If you have the spiral one, that's really old!  That was
done when we became a Kingdom.  There was at least one later edition.
	Iduna Snorradottir
	Retired Kingdom Directory Keeper

Elaine Higgins
Coordinator of Cataloging