[Artemisia] address listings

Caointiarn caointiarn1 at bresnan.net
Fri Dec 14 20:04:47 CST 2007

One could also ask for directories of the various branches.   Mistress
Morgan will be printing one for Bronzehelm in time to distribute at Twelfth
Night (Jan 12th) and the Barony of Loch Salann just distributed their newest
version at Solstice Court.

That seems an easier way to keep contact information than a giant Kingdom
directory  -- since people move/change contact information.
Caointiarn

> The directory we had when we first became a Kingdom became too difficult
> to maintain.  I would suggest contacting the seneschal of the person's
> group (if you know it) and asking the seneschal to relay your contact info
> to the person if you don't have a way to contact them directly.  I know
> the local seneschals (myself included) are not allowed to give out contact
> info without permission, but we sure could relay a message.
> ~thea

>>> On 12/14/07, Reuben and Arwen <reuben_arwen at yahoo.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> How do I find mailing addresses for Artemisians?  We used to have a
>>> spiral bound address book for the Kingdom a while back.  Do we have
>>> anything
 like  that anymore?  Arwen