[Artemisia] help if you can; warm thoughts and prayers if you can't

Dr. C. M. Helm-Clark Ph.D. cat at rocks4brains.com
Thu Dec 27 16:20:46 CST 2007

> Amazing how these things come back around...
> I'm the woman at arms in question and a recent transfer to Artemisia
> (Barony
> of 1,000 Eyes).
> Do keep this family in your prayers.   If anyone wants to know
> anything
> specific that they need please e-mail me. <<snippage here>>
> Lady Constance Stoune

Push me over with a feather - it is indeed a very small world,
Constance...
To think that I just met you at fighter practice last month for the
first time!
I had no idea there was a connection with SCA folks I know in Ansteorra
(who sent me the email about the folks involved in the fire in the
Midrealm this morning) and you, who just moved here this Fall.

ttfn
Therasia