[Artemisia] Musicians for Twelfth Night

Signy Gydadottir signyg at mindspring.com
Sat Dec 29 14:03:27 CST 2007

Greetings!
I have had an inquiry from a musician regarding other musical talents
attending Twelfth Night. My apologies, but I don't necessarily recognize
any of our local talents names on our reservations list. Would any
musicians planning to attend please contact me off list so I might put
you in touch with this good gentl to perhaps coordinate. Please see this
also as a humble and belated request for any musicians to attend and
help to provide ambiance to our fair event.

YIS
Signy
Please forward or cross post as you deem appropriate!