[Artemisia] Marigolds and Roses and Herbs, Oh My!

Lady Flora lady_flora at msn.com
Mon Dec 31 14:45:25 CST 2007

Lady Aurora wrote:
For Uprising?? Yes???! Oh, please please please....

Last year I tried to organize a gardeners' social at Uprising. It wasn't
much attended...but I think that war more due to the logistical growing
pains of navigating a new site than to lack of interestI taught my fist
class at Southern Collegium --  Old European Roses for SCAdians -- and the
participants were quite enthusiastic. My presentation still needs a lot of
work, but I'd be happy to share the information with any other rose-lovers
in the kingdom.

A block of gardening classes at Uprising would be too cool.

Uprising was the goal in my mind, yes.  Can't promise anything though.  You
know how real life has a way of interfering with SCA life....*wink wink*