[Artemisia] PSSSSSSTTTTT.... Your Majesties....

TClayton hereford at xmission.com
Thu Feb 1 15:22:46 CST 2007

OK,
    Really funny. Here I sit sew grab for Estrella, and I remember "Holy
Crap! It's Feb 1! I need to get a letter to the Sage! TONIGHT!"
    Then here is this email...
    Spooky. We will have a letter to you shortly for the Sage. With all due
respect to Your Majesties, We will submit a letter as King and Queen, since
a little birdie tells me, we'll have those thrones before the Sage is out!
Ha, ha!
    Was that my out loud voice......?
------Sir Ralph, Crown Prince Artemisia
"bigoz e dranchiers!"
 A French term of contempt for the Normans.