[Artemisia] Archery question....

Toni Jones destiny29us at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 4 21:10:40 CST 2007

Well I do some archery and I personally would recomend
a recurve vs a long they are more accurate when you
shoot and a little more user friendly, you definatly
want to get an arm gaurd and a glove( trust me on that
one).  And to start with I would say don't  spend alot
of money on your first arrows you just trash them.
That is the extent on what I know, it is super bowl
sunday and I am a bit ummm blonde:)

Bianca