[Artemisia] Archery question....

BECKY LEISHMAN leishman10 at msn.com
Mon Feb 5 09:06:45 CST 2007

For those of us who have been there and done that.. and still remember the bruises... don't forget to get a really good vambrace that covers a good portion of your fore-arm (for the arm that holds the bow)....  Should you get a bit too close to the string (pay attention to how to hold the bow and keep your arm out of the way) the snap of that bow string can really hurt.

Target archery is a blast, have fun.

Bethoc
Who one of these days will bet back at it again herself.