[Artemisia] Khara Gendu Trail

Dawn Tavares dtavares1 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 5 13:59:09 CST 2007

>Forwarded by The request of her Majesty Al-Malika Al-Caid

By chance this wouldn't be the same queen whose Myrmidons you insulted, yes?

>All participants will begin fighting the youngest descendants of Khara
>Gendu, and will make their way through the Men-at-Arms, Squires, Knights,
>and, should they be so successful, they will fight the final challenge, the
>legend himself, Sir Freewind.

<sigh> You know, Blondie, just because you chose azure & sable for your arms
doesn't mean you need to come home from every war black & blue. You'll be
pummeled enough as the kingdom standard bearer....Ashe'el, I have extra pain
meds if you think he'll need them.

I suppose the real question is whether your royal foster-uncle will be
fighting on your side, fighting against you--or just laughing his head off
watching.

Aurora
BLS

PS: