[Artemisia] Khara Gendu Trail

Sieg Geirolnir captainblondie1 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 5 17:21:33 CST 2007

By chance this wouldn't be the same queen whose Myrmidons you insulted, yes?

NO,

although the Myrmidons are in fact Caiden, they are not her Majesty Faizeh's playthings. They are her Grace's Chamayyn, (I think I spelled that right)

which really does not help.

 You know, Blondie, just because you chose azure & sable for your arms
doesn't mean you need to come home from every war black & blue. You'll be
pummeled enough as the kingdom standard bearer....Ashe'el, I have extra pain
meds if you think he'll need them.

I think I should be fine, I am not so sure about Aaron and Throlf though. :)

I am higher up on the list than you might think. :)

I suppose the real question is whether your royal foster-uncle will be
fighting on your side, fighting against you--or just laughing his head off
watching.

Ohh his majesty will be fighting as Syr Edric for a short time. He is after all one of Bahadur Freewind's

but yes to all those statements as well. :)

Aurora
BLS

PS:
>Fyrdman Throlf Skallagrim