[Artemisia] Re: Archery Question

Michael the Loud hanhebin at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 6 07:08:40 CST 2007

>  A bit of advice from someone who was quite possibly
> the worst archer in An Tir (I believe I hold the
> record for the lowest Royal Rounds average ever
> posted ... it was 2):

Good thing you can laugh about it!

Just remember it's not how good or bad you shoot, its
how much fun you have.

Probably the best worst shooting laugh I've saw was a
young lady who hit one of my arrows that was solidly
in the 10 ring.  Funny thing was she wasn't aiming at
the same target as her target was like 8' away.  The
laugh was well worth the $40 arrow.

Michael