[Artemisia] Fwd: [arnhold] German Garb Questions...

Baron Arnhold bnbarnhold at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 6 18:44:29 CST 2007

What a neifty web site.  Thank you for sharing it.  Looks like some really good patterns. (finally after years of having to draft them myslef, nice to see).

  For another site, may not help with construction questions as much, but here is a really good lnk for pictures of German Women's Garb.

  http://frazzledfrau.glittersweet.com/

  Link on the various years ranges for lots of good photos from historical art.
  Fondly,
  Dame Rachel
  Baroness of Arn Hold

Maximillain von Passau <maximillian_von_passau at yahoo.com> wrote: