[Artemisia] Kingdom Seneschal position

Jeff Webster red_belt at msn.com
Tue Jan 9 08:43:50 CST 2007

Hello everyone,
 Please, your indulgence for one moment. Just to let the populace know that the January 15th deadline is going to have to be "extended" a bit.
 When I wrote the letter the deadline seemed adequate, however I sent in my letter too late for the December printing deadline and the letter that was supposed to be for December was printed in the January issue instead.
 See, she really means it when she says that there is a hard and fast deadline for printing (o;
Just to let everyone know that is interested, the deadline will be extended to February 15th. Please let all those interested gentles who are not on the mailing list know of that new date.

Thanks much,
Ulric