[Artemisia] Voice Heralds Unite!!

Ysabel de Lille ysabel_delille at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 19 10:13:49 CST 2007

So is there a record in Artemisia for the "Most Traded Commodity" yet?  If not, perhaps we should make a record...;)

And Morgan, thank you for sharing.  If I ever get such a fun toy, I promise I'll share, too! ;)

Ya know, beating a dead horse here, but the little Rat MIGHT just look awfully cute on a certain calendar that was discussed earlier...perhaps in a nice little toga with a bow and arrow?  He's still got such cute cherubic features!

~Ysabel (who's betting she's gonna have to bring Mtn Dew to the next event to appease her pet Rat...)