[Artemisia] Re: BEST sausage?

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 22 07:30:39 CST 2007

Beer Baron Polish Sausages, started in a little corner grocery store in Great Falls, MT 39 years ago this month, now so popular across the country that the family that has owned the sausage brand and store for these 39 years are closing the store and focusing on the wholesale distribution.  Look for them in your local grocers meat department, they're very good boiled in beer or grilled.

Documentation- I'm 140 lbs overweight, at least 20 of which can be attributed to my love of Beer Barons.  Beer Barons, The Best Bar In The World (copyright by GQ magazine in reference to the Sip and Dip), and the Shortest River in the World (the Roe River, at 180 feet, according to Guiness), are the three Great Falls experiences everyone should have at least once in their life.  Ask Baron Sean about his Sip and Dip/Piano Pat experience.  :-D

Morgan