[Artemisia] the Teen-aged brain

Toni Jones destiny29us at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 22 11:50:11 CST 2007

> Opinions vary.
>
> Jim Jolley, long time friend and teacher of High
> School English told me that
> it would happen around age 17.
>
>Here is my opinion on that for what it's worth, I
don't have my hopes set too high I am personally
thinking at about 22 my daughter might start to like
me and realize I don't talk out my butt and that I am
kinda smart but I foresee a long road for her, so I
only have about 10 more years of misery and then she
might like me again:)  I have told her many times well
heck you know it all so why am I the one working and
supporting you I think its time for you to get a job,
she doesn't like that much but it is not her job to
like anything at 12 lol
Lady