[Artemisia] Judges for Estella...

Michael the Loud hanhebin at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 25 13:04:05 CST 2007

> Tabletop Games
>  includes games from prior to 1600 AD playable on a
>  table (i.e., excludes lawn and active games such as
>  quayles, tennis, jousting, hunting, &c). A single
>  game may be entered, and this must be complete as
>  far as pieces and accessories. Rules must be
>  provided as part of the entrant's documentation.

I always have a mundane conflict that weekend but this
topic I have interested in and is something I wouldn't
mind this category for a local A&S event.

So another stupid question!

Can anybody describe what they would expect to see
entered at Estrella for this category?

There are many examples of turned chess pieces and
they are not difficult to make but the board is where
I would have a question on.  Are we talking a plane
board, an actual table that is furnature or something
in between.

There are other games like backgammon that would also
fit into what I am talking about with chess.

Unlike the Kingdom A&S site, I don't see the judging
criteria.  I couldn't find a copy of the judging form.

Again, sorry for the stupid questions.

Michael