[Artemisia] Judges for Estella...

Bradley Wolf idahobrad at cableone.net
Thu Jan 25 15:50:02 CST 2007

The category of tabletop games is one that I'm not sure what we'll see.
Keep in mind that while turned chess pieces are not difficult to make, the
judging includes Authenticity as well as difficulty.  If someone hand carved
all the pieces, they would get a better score for difficulty.

The A&S forms are created new each year as they are category specific.  You
can look at this year's forms at
http://www.estrellawar.org/ArtsSciences/EstrellaWarASCompetition/tabid/346/D
efault.aspx

they are at the bottom.

-Braden

Hachmood K. Braden von Sobernheim, OL, GA
(Brad Wolf)
Either we are alone in the universe or we are not.  Either way the thought
is staggering. - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895-1983)