[Artemisia] Trial By Fire cooking competition at Baron's War

Jeanne P / Casamira jeannecas at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 22:34:50 CDT 2007

Greetings,
There is at least one competitor for the Trial By Fire competition.
We need at least 1 more for a true competition.  Is that YOU?

Please read the rules posted on the Baron's War website (under the A&S
tab) and let me know if another brave competitor is willing to enter
Kitchen Stadium and Cook!
Yes, documentation is required.

Please send by snail or e-mail.

BTW, I am looking for judges if we do have a competition.  I can be bribed!

Jeanne Panlener / Baroness Casamira Jawjalny, O.L., O.P.
Artemisian Minister of Arts & Sciences
The Pun is mightier than the Sword!