[Artemisia] T-shirt Images

Signy Gydadottir signyg at mindspring.com
Sun Jul 8 23:02:42 CDT 2007

Never Fear! We have our esteemed Webmistresses (M. Theodora and Lady
Jacqueline  respectively) working on it. The posting on the GL group is
just a stop gap while those posts are completed. My hopes are that they
will have a chance to get them posted by early this week...As soon as I
know that they are, I will send another email. See! everyone will HAVE
to order a t-shirt, just to stop receiving email's from me!

Signy