[Artemisia] Call for teachers for Harvest War

Lady Flora lady_flora at msn.com
Wed Jul 11 12:17:31 CDT 2007

Greetings (again) -

I am putting out a call for teachers for Arts and Sciences classes at
Harvest War.  Since we have the extra day this year, we are trying to fill
up some time with a few classes that will interest the populace.  I have two
or three classes already scheduled, but there is always room for more.

Please contact me at HarvestWarMerchant at coteduciel.org if you would be
willing to teach a class.  Please let me know what class, how long it will
take, and if there will be a fee, so that we may start getting the schedule
posted and the gate book designed.

Thank you in advance for your response to this missive.  I know there are a
LOT of talented artisans in our kingdom who are willing to share their
research and knowledge.

In Humble Service,
Lady Flora of Heronton
MOAS, Cote du Ciel