[Artemisia] Silly Me!

Auraelia de Medici auraeliade at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 16 17:23:24 CDT 2007

Blaise and I did get shots of that.  We were planning to burn a disk for Darius to add to his on myscaphotos.com.  You might also wish to post to the Arn Hold list as Edmund may have some shots, too.

Lady Auraelia de Medici, Cd'O

I would LOVE to have some of the shots so many of you
got of the procession.ESPECIALLY of Her Excellency in the cart that my
Bilbo pulled.  I decorated it, and then didn't take any pictures!!