[Artemisia] Congradulations to Freydis and Sir Sagan

Baron Arnhold bnbarnhold at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 17 11:32:23 CDT 2007

Greetings List,
  I am sure something official will be posted soon.  I am so proud of my Arn Hold citizens that I wanted to share the good news.  At the Kingdom Equestrian Championship held this past Saturday the Crown did present:
  Sir Wolf Sagan von Ostensee with the Grypon and Pheon.
  Honorable Lady Freydis with the Golden Sun in Splendour (elevating her to HL).
  Well done both of you!  If I forgot any others, someone please let everyone know.
  Fondly,
  Baroness Rachel
  (of Arn Hold)

  If you're not enough without it, you'll never be enough with it!
  Meister Tor and Dame Rachel
  Baron and Baroness of Arn Hold
  (208) 870-7616 or (208) 870-7322
  before 9:00pm MST