[Artemisia] Barons War Updated Directions - ROAD CLOSURES PLEASE READ!!

Signy Gydadottir signyg at mindspring.com
Tue Jul 24 17:59:53 CDT 2007

Greetings,
As a person who receives many emails at many email addresses a day, I selectively read messages on this and other lists. When Dame Thea posted her email about updated site directions, I said "eh, don't need to read this missive. I certainly know how to find my way through the woods to our War." But alas, it has come to my attention that I really did need to read the email! So please for all those fair travelers that THINK they may know how to get there, a maze has been placed in the way of our usual direct path. I have reposted them below. If someone would also forward this message along to the other lists as appropriate, my current connection won't allow it...
YIS
Signy
P.S. Or it could just be me and everyone else reads all their emails...hmmm.
P.P.S. Shameless plug - Buy your Kingdom of Artemisia 10th Anniversary T-shirts at Baron's War

DIRECTIONS TO THE SITE
NEW DIRECTIONS as of July 17, 2007