[Artemisia] Barons War Info (last for now)

Dame Theodora damethea at inbox.com
Wed Jul 25 01:04:19 CDT 2007

Greetings one more time, everyone.

First, thanks to the gracious and helpful Kingdom webminister, THL Marisa, basic info including feed, directions, and a schedule are posted on the Kingdom webpage at
http://artemisia.sca.org/Event/baronsWar.htm
(this may also be found as a link from the Kingdom event calendar.  There will be information boards at the exchequer's table and around the site with more detailed information.

Also, I have received several questions about RV and tent trailer parking.  The parking area is very close by, and there should be plenty of space for those.  If you are unsure where to park, please check at the exchequer's table on arrival.

Lastly, thank you all for your patience and kindness.  I look forward to seeing those who will be making the trip to join Their Majesties, Their Highnesses and the Territorial Baronage as we celebrate this occasion.  Oh, and a little fighting, too.  :)

~Theodora
(Really, I am just the Seneschal!)