[Artemisia] Reading

LYNETTE STUMPP pandabr_28 at msn.com
Wed Jul 25 19:26:33 CDT 2007

Since so many of you have read the same things I did growing up, maybe you can help me identify a series. I have forgotten who the author was and all of the titles to the books. The only specific thing I can remember is it was about the seventh son of a seventh son. It was fantasy and the seventh son had magical abilities and had to do something with it. I think he may have also had to find various objects but I could be mixing that up with something else I read. If anyone knows the series I am thinking of I would love the author and/or names of the books. I have already been getting my nieces and nephew interested in a lot of the fantasy I read when I was young and would love to include these.

As a side note, yes Conrad, I do still read history, lots and lots of it. But sometimes I need a break and want to get back to my fantasy, vampires and other monsters. Remember, variety adds spice to everything!

Baroness Antoinette
(also a Potter fan. Finished #7 on Sunday)