[Artemisia] List Etiquette

Stephanae Baker stephanae at countryrhoades.net
Thu Jul 26 11:53:51 CDT 2007

No! Forgive me. It was truly not my intention to be snarky. Only to
make the point that on an email list, the listener has to help the
speaker moderate his or her volume, and that, to an extent, we do
that in person, too, by ignoring what we overhear if it doesn't
interest us. Although, as Gefjon and Bethoc pointed out, it is also
important to be conscientious about changing the subject line. I
forget to do that too often.

Belladonna