[Artemisia] The Saga Continues. ..Author's notes

Sarah Natividad sarah.natividad at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 18:13:27 CDT 2007

I'm new to this so excuse my ignorance, but I gather that this Insurrection
means that there's some kind of a war over territory going on.  I think this
may involve Tooele, where I live and where the Insurrection is to take
place.  I still don't know what group I'm in, some said Tooele is in the
Barony of Loch Salann, but I thought you can't have an event in some other
group's territory, so how can Arrow's Flight have an event in Loch Salann?
Is there a group in Tooele?  Are Loch Salann and Arrow's Flight fighting
over Tooele?

Also, do you have to be a member to participate in A&S competitions?  And
where can I find out vendor information?  I've tried calling and emailing
the contacts, but I think I may have ended up in somebody's spam filter.

--
Sarah Natividad
http://curiousworkmanship.etsy.com