[Artemisia] New group need help: Demo Oct 6th UPDATE!!!

Jamie Iwen iwenfamily at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 31 18:18:47 CDT 2007

Greetings all,

  I would like to thank Lord Kormak Hroarsson and Lord Morgan Blaidd Du for their assistance in getting the word our about our upcoming demo on October 6.  I would like to add a little note that if you are planning on attending please drop us a note at drachetod at yahoo.com , the email we have set up for the group, (can't call us an Insipient Shire yet),  Also we have set up a web page that will be updated as we gather more information about what is going on.  http://embark.to/drachetod

  I would like to thank you all in advance for your assistance,

  YIS,

  Sophia (MKA Jamie Iwen)