[Artemisia] The Saga Continues. ..Author's notes

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 31 19:03:11 CDT 2007

Allow me to explain-

Tooele is indeed part of the Barony of Loch Salann.  Some of the people who live there have chosen instead to be active in the Shire of Arrows' Flight, which simply means they get their Sage at a po box in Provo.  Technically speaking, one group cannot hold an event in some other group's territory, but all of the groups in southern Artemisia have wonderful working relationships, which is why the Arrows' Flight event Insurrection is in Loch Salann lands, like the Loch Salann event Barons' War was in Gryphon's Lair lands, and the Gryphon's Lair event Quest was in Cote du Ciel lands, and (my personal favorite), it explains why a resident of Gryphon's Lair was the Steward for the Loch Salann event Melee Madness, which has been held in Arrows' Flight for 25 years.

As for who you belong to, while the technically correct answer is "Loch Salann", the real answer is another question- who do *you* want to belong to?

Morgan Blaidd Du,
resident of both Loch Salann and Arrows' Flight, closely tied to Bronzehelm, Silver Keep, and Stan Wyrm

mka Morgan Wolf
Damn Vicar Archery and Stuff
www.damnvicar.com
damnvicar at yahoo.com