[Artemisia] Insurrection-HEY PADRUIG!

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 31 19:26:32 CDT 2007

Further answers (next time I'll read the whole thing first)

While Arrows' Flight and Loch Salann are, in fun and fellowship, theoretically fighting over Tooele, I can gaurantee that the person who actually keeps track of what zip codes belong to which group will not be changing who owns Tooele because of one or two battles (one or two bottles of scotch might sway me, but battles? Never!)  Regardless of the outcome of the event, Tooele will remain part of Loch Salann until it becomes a separate group, which I don't foresee happening for at least a year (also my job, so I would know).

As far as entering A&S competitions and membership, this is kind of nebulous- any group can require membership to enter, but other than Kingdom competitions, I can't recall the last time I saw that requirement.  However, consider that, since you have a family, and NMS (non-member surcharge) is $3.00 per person per event, I am positive that even if you only attend Utah events, you will save more in NMS than you pay for a family membership, so I *highly* recommend becoming a member.  Also remember that you must be a member to participate in the fighting, to receive any awards, to hold any office, and to participate in any pollings.  While those things may seem insignificant now, this hobby we all share is like quicksand- it pulls you in, makes you part of it, you become it and it becomes you.

Regarding merchanting for Insurrection,  all I can do there is invite you to set up next to me (you can even borrow a table again, if need be), and bring your questions to the attention of the event staff-

HEY PADRUIG, ANSWER HER QUESTION!!!

Morgan Blaidd Du,
mka Morgan Wolf
Damn Vicar Archery and Stuff