[Artemisia] Attention Uprising Teachers!

AzirLt at aol.com AzirLt at aol.com
Tue Jun 5 08:54:56 CDT 2007

Hello

I would like to teach 2 classes at Uprising this year on Thursday from  10 am
to 11 am for all adults and older children that want to be or  are thinking
about becoming a Youth Combat Marshal. and then from 11 am to 12  noon a review
of the most current Youth Combat Program Rules for all  parents and children
who are going to be involved in the Youth Combat Program. I  would also like
to teach a Boffer sword making class if time permits.

Yours in service to the Dream

Maestro Don Azir de Lucera
Kingdom Youth Combat Marshal
Kingdom Defender of the Rose