[Artemisia] Uprising XXI

John D Gibson scjdgibson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 01:28:39 CDT 2007

I just have to say thanks to everyone who came and helped and played and
made this year's Uprising such a wonderful event !!!!!!!
I hope everyone had a very uneventful and safe drive home, and I look
forward to seeing everyone later this year.
Again Thank YOU, everyone who made it such a wonderful event, from my
Partner in Crime Lord Ivar, to the little girls giggle that made me remember
the kid in all of us is where the dream lives.

John D Gilson,
Your Very Greatfull, and Tired Autocrat of Uprising XXI.

Goodnight ;-)