[Artemisia] Paging Maestro Niccolo

Dawn Tavares dtavares1 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 18 10:53:52 CDT 2007

Now that most of us have managed to creak and groan ourselves out of bed the
morning after the events--anyone who has Niccolo's cell phone number please
have him call me at my work number so we can arrange to meet for lunch
today. I'll send that number off-list if needed.

I left my day planner (containing all my SCA contacts) in the Parking
Pirates' camp while helping break down tents yesterday. I'm sure my planner
is safe & sound with the pirates, but I have no way to reach them ...because
all their phone numbers are in the planner. So was Niccolo's.

<sigh> Yes, I DUH Factored myself.

Thanks,

Aurora de Portugal
BLS